Friday, December 14, 2012

When next in Paris...vintage Manolo



Since moving to Vietnam...
my world consists of sandals in every shape and form.
Five months on and I long for structure. 

I have never been one for what I call 'glamour shoes'.
This practical New England girl has
been a bit boring on the glamour shoe front. 
Boots are another matter.
I love boots...

I made a decision the other day...
When next in Paris...I am going for it. 
In my mind, shoes like this have to purchased 
in a special place...Paris it is.
I will then learn how to walk in them.

A trip to Paris to buy vintage Manolo Blahnik shoes
and a little black dress to go with them?
Sounds like a pretty good reason to go to Paris to me.
How about you?











Images via people who love shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...