Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Spin on The LIttle Black Dress



I am intrigued by the Cape Dress, 

" Our new version of The Little Black Dress- 
the elegant and flattering Cape Dress has a slim,
 fitted shift underneath a gauzy overlay. Perfect for chic days out 
and for day to night dressing. Wear with contemporary jewelry and high heels 
and expect everyone to ask where your dress came from"

It comes in Black and Silver Grey.
I am wondering how it would look over pants.
Love the overlay concept, perfect for those of us
who need a little help....like me. :)

Even better, Ronit Zilkha will be teaming up with one of my favourites, 
The Travelwrap Company to create a Travel Collection 
of beautiful cashmere pieces and accessories designed by Ronit.

A Little Black Dress designed by Ronit Zilkha 
and a Travelwrap from The Travelwrap company.
Perfect!

image via LuLLiLu

3 comments:

  1. This is a perfect little dress! And it looks forgiving! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jeanne,

    I love this! Perfect twist on the little black dress! I agree it would be great with pants too!

    Have a great weekend, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it might be nice with leggings as well! Love your blog Jean. You are my style icon! I wish there were more blogs like yours out there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...