Saturday, January 21, 2012

Travelling in Style


I know it won't look as good on me but that won't stop me from loving
this Alberta Ferretti ensemble. Throw in the Proenza Schouler tote
and a set of the Globe-Trotter suitcases and baby I will be made in the shade!

I just might be able to pull off a black top and brooch below.
 It is a Dolce & Gabbana dress, so I am out of luck...but it does makes for
a great look. I think a little creative ingenuity might be in order. :)

How are you on the creative ingenuity barometer?
Do you like to create?


images via Vogue Australia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jeanne

    I love them all. How about knitting the D&G dress. It would not be difficult and what a saving!!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Alberta Ferretti outfit...gorgeous colors and perfect for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...