Kaftan Love @ Tuttabankem


Lounging is the operative word on New Year's Day 
and one look at these beautiful kaftans by Tuttabankem 
and I knew I had to have one. The only problem is deciding which one. 
I think I may have solved it, I need two. One for winter and one for summer. 
 The 'Tamara' and 'Imogen' designs would do me nicely.
Decisions, decisions...there are so many more to choose from 
that I had to stop myself before I got carried away.

Love the earrings in the top photo too!
How about you...are you a fan of kaftans?
I love them for their versatility and comfort.
Silk velvet...sigh...

Silk velvet kaftan 'Tamara'
Silk crepe de chine kaftan 'Flora'
Cotton kaftan 'Lucia Terracotta'


Images and details on where you can 
purchase these beauties @ Tuttabankem

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I love Kaftans! I have a couple of vintage ones where the stitching is incredible. Thanks for the link, I would like to find a lovely new one(or two;), and my husband would appreciate that as well! Now, back to my own lounging...Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous and make me want to lounge for about a month : > Hope you are enjoying the first of 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a caftan. How elegant and comfortable. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...