Style Notes: It's a Wrap


Over the years, I have collected wraps of various colours, textures and sizes. Fashionable or not, I find them easy to wear and great when you need to dress up or dress down. A brooch, a scarf or something of your own making..the possibilities are endless. I am sharing this passion of mine through a little 'Shop Around the Corner' that I recently created for my blogs. I have been slowly building a selection of my favourite things with the hopes that others might enjoy the same. There are no gimmicks...it is just another place to share my story.

I love the wrap shown above...it is an Alpaca wool blend shawl showcasing the art of Peru. I imagine wearing it around a beach bonfire on a cool autumn evening...to the first burst of snowflakes whilst running from shop to shop in the Christmas rush. Intrigued? You will find this wrap and more by clicking here

5 comments:

  1. I love my wrap collection too (surprised?!). None from Peru in my closet (yet). Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the wrap, Jeanne...very versatile!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...