Sunday, November 13, 2011

Style Icon: Loulou de la Falaise


I have been reading all week about the passing of Loulou de la Falaise and wondered who she was. Yes, I am admitting to those of you who are in the know, that I am not. :) Bohemian, renaissance-loving designer and former muse to Yves Saint Laurent....I found everything I needed to know @ The Arbuturian. I wish you luck when you get to the site, you will find it hard to leave. It is filled with pages and pages of wonderful articles. Enjoy!

image @ The Arbuturian




You will find a fabulous post about Loulou de la Faliase written by Dash @ the French Sampler here.
It is filled with wonderful photos and Dash's attention to detail. She always gets it right.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jeanne,

    Happy Saturday! I love Loulou! What a beautiful photo of her. I saw an excellent documentary of YSL and to see he with him was really remarkable, she was his muse, his confidant, his friend and at times the only person that did not pander to him. A beautiful friendship.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link to the site, I shall check it out. Beautiful picture x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...