Proenza Schouler Satchel


I read this morning in Tweetville that the Proenza Schouler PS1 Satchel 
is the new 'it' bag. I had to take a peek. Viewed it, loved it, 
for one simple reason, it looks practical. 

It has a top handle, detachable shoulder strap, 
snap-fastening compartments, fold over flap, two internal 
zip-fastening pockets, external zip-fastening back pocket, 
fully lined in black twill and made in Italy.
Can you sense my excitement?

I could live in this bag but first it must pass the Jeanne test. 
I have to feel the leather and it must be soft and...
I have to pick it up to see how light it is before my whole world goes into it. 
I am seeing iPad, iPhone, Macbook, notebooks, glasses, the works... tucked into this bag.
I imagine it would be great for travel as well. 




The colours, starting from top left:
green leather, royal-blue leather, chestnut leather, toffee calf hair,
black suede, brushed python, teal leather, raspberry suede.

We won't think about the price for the moment...you will cringe
when you find out.

Let's think about which one is your favourite. 
For me it is a toss up between the
toffee and the black. Although....that raspberry suede
is looking pretty special too.

How about you?

All images and details at  NET-A-PORTER




5 comments:

  1. Such a great bag Jeanne. Think I would go for one of the Autumn brown hues if I was lucky enough (in fantasy blog world) buy one! Have you looked at Mulberry's stachelly type bags or The Bayswater - good for getting a lot in and gorgeous leathers/colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanne
    I will look forward to hearing how soft it feels to the touch.

    If it is expensive then it would have to be the browns or black

    Good luck
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bags are my weekness. That and books, this bag is fabulous, I love all of them, but I think I like the blue one the best. The price is not too bad for a bag og this quality...but it will put many people off, especially in this economy.

    This souls make an excellent holiday gift!

    Have a fabulous day.

    P.s. When are you going to model your new wellies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is fabulous, I love all of them,but I like raspberry suede .Thanks for sharing.Ladies Fashion Online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...