Maxi Love

I am wondering who else is thinking 'maxi' these days. I bought a black maxi skirt from the Gap last week. It was hard to resist. It was the last one on the rack, in my size, super comfortable and at a price 
that just said 'yes'. T-shirt, skirt, sandals and I am out the door. I am also thinking that it will be a great travel skirt.

Loving the looks below as well. The purple Elisa skirt with the ruffles up the back make me want to break out the castanets :)  Anyone else thinking or trying maxi (again)?





Pleated asymmetric silk-crepe skirt
Vanessa Bruno @ Net-a-Porter



Suede A-line maxi skirt
Balmain @ Net-a Porter


Elisa Skirt
One Vintage @ Net-a- Porter



3 comments:

  1. Oooh. I love that one from Balmain. That whole ensemble is swoon-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanne

    Count me in for a maxi. I love the elegance
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...