Winter Welligogs in July


If you have followed me for a while you will know that
I have a fondness and weakness for English country attire.
When I spotted this soft mint green wool tweed coat with
pink check, I just had to stop. My heart raced...windproof, water repellent, 
100% wool, multiple pockets...the Olivia coat by Welligogs.

Thinking about winter coats in July?
Why not?

Am I moving to a tropical climate next year? 
Yes, but.....

image~me
All items on display at the 
Hampton Court Palace Flower Show

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely addition that would make to your wardrobe! I love it, too!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a fondness for English atire, I love Wellies, and Barbour, tweed and all the rest.

    This coat is beautiful.

    When did I miss the post on moving to a tropical climate?

    That made me laugh because I lived in FL for six years before moving here and although we really do not have much of a winter I own 13 winter coats!

    I hope you have a great day. Enjoy your new coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne

    I love this coat and it is tempting.
    I shall be curious if it finds its way to your wardrobe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say: buy it! Tropical climate? Did I miss the revelation?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...