A Walk on the Wild Side


I often wonder, if I were to complete the Rorschach test, what it would say about me.
I have a passion for patterns and prints. They hang on my wall, they hang on me.
I am sure that sounds very strange but sometimes you just have to live a little :)

I spotted these today at net-a-porter and am undergoing some serious consideration.


Issa

A.L.C.



Etro


Lotta Stensson


and then there are those times when you just need colour...

Leaves of Grass

Antik Batik

Babajaan hat
Tibi

It's all happening in my mind...such a happy place :)

images and clothes via net-a-porter

How about you,
a walk on the wild side or a spot of colour?



6 comments:

  1. I love color and I love small patterns. These tops have a slight bohemian look to them and I like that a lot!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that turquoise embroidered number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love patterns and colours but never when they are put on me:-( Well, I can enjoy looking at the rest of you and the obsess about that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all. They make such a statement...of the best kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love color, yet I rarely dare wear it. Whenit comes to clothes, I'm mostly in blacks, whites, greys or tans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely wear bright colors, yet I think that I love the last blouse (tunic) best of all. Where can you get that?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...