A little leopard love...



I have a habit of buying bags and never letting go.
I bought this one ten years ago at Charlie Brown (store) in Australia.
If you have a look at their website, you will see that spots are still the rage.

It was time for this bag to come out and play today.
I have decided that two bags is the way to go.
One to carry the extras, for those times when you have time 
to spare (waiting in a queue) and the other for the essentials.
and then there are my hats....


 I talked about hats a few posts back, here.
These are my walking hats.
The weather has to be just right for me to wear them.
A chill, a drizzle, a snowflake or two.
Now that spring is in the air, it is time for a change over.
(Did I mention I collect walking sticks too? )
I guess you could say I have a weakness or two or three :)
How about you?

images~me

1 comment:

  1. The purse is just gorgeous!! An animal print is something I'd love to try. We don't wear hats much here, but yours are very classic!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...