Thursday, January 13, 2011

Enduring Style: Candice Bergen

I grew up watching Candice Bergen.
In the movies and in magazines...you never had to look far.



I don't think I will ever forget her, 
Jack Nicholson and Art Garfunkel
in the film, Carnal Knowledge...so scandalous at the time!


In films and out she always speaks her mind.


A classic beauty...



Through the years she has stayed steadfast and strong.





It has been a pleasure to watch....


Candice Bergen
65 years
A Natural Woman


Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

7 comments:

  1. What a face, what a face, what a beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous at any age....love all her hairdos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    She is a Beautiful sweet lady !!! so GORGEOUS ~~~~
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! I loved her in Murphy Brown...love, love, love. So glad to see you post about her. I have been told we have the same nose...I consider it a compliment!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. so great to have a reminder of such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dare I say...someone who has not been under the knife, or succumed to botox! As wonderful as her stunning mother Frances!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just so beautiful, funny and strong.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...