Scarf Love


I sort of feel about this scarf
the same way the Charlie Brown
character, Linus, feels about his blanket.
It goes everywhere with me.
A little bit of tartan at Christmas..a little bit of love.
It keeps me warm, it keeps me merry.


I know...it is a random thought to share,
but I feel compelled :)


Back to fashion...
I love this look 
but I am not sure I could pull it off.
I wouldn't mind the boots though!


How about you..
what is your tartan barometer these days?

images:
top~me

2 comments:

  1. Love plaid!!! Even have it as wall paper in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very HIGH! I decorate with plaid each Christmas- I adore it! Plain red or green wrapping paper and plaid ribbons, plaid napkins, plaid collars for the pups! Love your scarf Jeanne. Wish we could have tea together for the holidays.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...