Black and White @ Net-a-Porter

Even though Mr. H and I are in for New Year's I still like to look.
I just had a quick flick thru the Net-a-Porter website,
as you do when you are suppose to be
doing a million other things.

I couldn't help thinking now much I love this bolero
by Valentino.  I don't think they have done it justice in the photo.
In needs a bit of bling...or maybe lots of it.
I think I could rationalise this one because it has a timeless appeal.
It would make going sleeveless bearable :)



Winter white by Alberta Ferretti...I love this!
Reminds me of screen sirens of yesteryear.





Thinking Sharon Stone again. 
This Richard Nicoll belted wool maxi skirt
looks like it could run the distance.
 Lots of possibilities with this one.




Happy shopping 
or as in my case, dreaming:)


images via Net-a-Porter

2 comments:

  1. The bolero is beautiful. And so versatile. I also love the white gown.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you like .... no wait
    I love what you love!

    I'm making some new vows to get dressed up even with no place to go.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...