Wednesday, November 10, 2010

They are back...finally!

I often kick myself when I think of all the
sunglasses I have tossed over the years. If I
just held onto all those cool ones from the 80's ...
It seems like I have been waiting forever for
a rounder frame and it is here.

Just figures that the one I love is the men's version.
They have it so easy....
No matter, 
I bought it anyways.
When you are onto a good thing 
you just gotta go with it!

I picked them up at Selfridges.


POSTSCRIPT...found this image.
So happy to see that I was not the only one
who liked this look :

2 comments:

  1. A ha - I couldn't resist!! Your observations on style are right up my street! I will stick around in case this blog in the Jeanne empire grows into one I will love as much as Collage of Life! Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha Jeanne found you by accident - another fab blog one that I shall folllow avidly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...